Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Use It Tuesday - Guest Designer Post - School is Cool!

Hello all!

I'm very excited to be sharing a card that I created for a guest designer spot at Use It Tuesday!

The theme is "All about School" ... so I've created a "School Is Cool" card to share :)


I love these chipboard pieces and stickers that came with this collection ... it really makes it easy to pull together a fun card!


Head on over to  Use It Tuesday and check out the challenge details!  -- I'd love to see what you create!

Thanks for checking in!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you've used all your school stash pieces. The paperclip is such a cute touch! Thanks for guest designing at Use It Tuesday!

    Btw, I noticed your from Toronto too! me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Everything works so well together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the little details in your card, especially the stiching! Thanks for being a guest designer at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulously fun card! love all of the elements you added to it!

    ReplyDelete