Friday, August 03, 2012

ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday Reveal - All about hiking ...

It's Friday!

It's the best time of the week ... time for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday reveal!!!!

Check out ScrapMuch? for the challenge details ... basically you have the rest of August to play along and if you enter 2 challenges this month --- you'll be entered in a random drawing for an awesome scrappy prize!!

This week's sketch is a really fun double pager by the lovely Laura Whitaker.


And this is my take on the sketch!

I used my Epiphany to create epoxy stars ... and had a lot of fun with my title by using multiple fonts!

I also used a few of my mist sprays on this ... I liked how it turned out, but I will admit that I had to scratch a few drops of paint off of people's faces in the photos ... lol


I was playing around with my sewing machine on this one ... as you can see, I've got lots of different stitches and have done some sort of stitching on each photo!

Thanks for checking in today!

2 comments:

  1. tremendous doble page...I love so much the primary colors.
    Tks so much for visiting my blog and give me the chance to know yours...tks

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab layout, great colours and photos and as always a wonderful title!

    ReplyDelete