Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Guess What? Its time for ScrapFit!!!

Hello my friends ... I have some very exciting news to share with you ... I have joined the design team at ScrapFit and I'm here to share my first reveal with you!



ScrapFit is an awesome challenge blog ...I have been playing along with their challenges since I started blogging a few months ago and was really excited to join the team as a FitGirl!!!

The current challenge is to create a layout based on the 2 simple words "I Remember" ...

Many of you know that I have a brand new (10 week old) niece ... and there is no doubt that I will always want to remember what she was like when she was just newborn (she is getting huge already!!!) --- so I created the following simple (but meaningful) layout:


I really love this collection form My Mind's Eye ... lots of fun paper and matching embellies (including this cute brad, twine and jewels)! 


For my main embellishment, I chose to use this chipboard butterfly ... and I used the coordinating twine to add that extra texture and dimension.  I scattered some brads and jewels for some extra pizazz!


Now ... the best thing about the ScrapFit challenges is that they are offering some incredible FitKit prizes from Paper Issues to the winners!  (Check out all the details here.)

Thanks for stopping in today!

Don't forget to head on over to ScrapFit to see what the other design team members have created!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love your layout and the picture of your niece is really something to remember. She is so small and precious! Thanks for sharing and also for the information on the ScrapFit challenge. I love a good challenge and I am always looking for new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful, lovely colours and embellies for this one!

    ReplyDelete