Tuesday, August 07, 2012

On Cloud 9 :)

Hi!

Today I'm sharing a card created for a few challenges!
1) the CASual Friday's On Cloud 9 Challenge;
2) the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ribbon and Bling challenge;
3) the Retro Sketches sketch challenge; and
4) the Love To Create punches and dies challenge!
This is the sketch:
And this is my take on the sketch!

I chose to use a cloud die that I have (plus an embossing folder) ... I also made use of my sewing machine, where I switched from straight to zig zag stich to create a fun effect!


Thanks for stopping in today!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the stitching! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create weekly challenge of Punches and/or Dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clouds are pretty! Nice card. Thanks so much for joing us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stitching and beautiful clouds. Love it. Thanks so much for joing us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blingy clouds! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the stitching! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create. Laura x

    ReplyDelete