Monday, August 13, 2012

Lets Get Sketchy Reveal - You Hold My Heart (etc.)

Hello all --- this is post #2 today ... please scroll down for my Made Especially for You posting!

It's Monday ... and you know what that means ... It's Lets Get Sketchy Reveal time!!!!

This week you are being challenged to create a layout based on the following lovely sketch:



And this is my take on the sketch!


Instead of one main title, I've used these various pieces from one of the patterned papers in this MME collection.  I think that all of the sentiments were just perfect for this photo!


I made use of some twine and a straight pin to add some extra texture and dimension.


Another matching straight pin, some twine and a spot for me to journal when I can figure out when this photo was taken!



Don't forget to head on over to Lets Get Sketchy to see what amazing layouts the other Lets Get Sketchy team members have created!

Thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

  1. Great LO Eileen! I love the bits and pieces you included and the stitching you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous layout! simply one word-- BEAUTIFUL!
    Love the cheeky photo too!

    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful layout! love that photo of the two of you - brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete