Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"Our Little One" Baby Album - Part 5 of 5

Hello my friends!

I'm back with the final few pages from the baby album that I have been sharing over the last week or two!  

I love this set of pages ... so fun and colourful!



This page has to be one of my favourites ... I love the sentiment, the banner and the cute little bear.  I even did some paint misting across the grass to add some extra impact!


A simple page ... with the perfect spot for a nice big photo!


And finally the back cover ... I keep it flat so that nothing gets smushed if it is sitting on its back.  I like the "later gator" strip ... so funny and fitting for the end of an album!


Now ... presentation is also important when creating a baby album ... so when I spotted these lovely white boxes at a party store, I knew they were must haves for my mini albums!


I added the ribbons myself ... attaching them so that the lid could be lifted off without having to undo the bow.


And last but not least, the baby album was wrapped in tissue paper and carefully placed in the box :)


Thanks for checking in!  I hope that you have been inspired by this baby album!

4 comments:

  1. I have loved watching the posts about this project. Thanks so much for the inspiration ... you do such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning, great idea with the ribbon on the lid of the box too!. the gift will stay pretty for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful album! It's so cheerful and creative!

    ReplyDelete