Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"Our Little One" Baby Album - Part 1 of 5

Hello my friends!

Those of you that know me, know that I like to create detailed baby albums ... so rather than trying to fit a million pictures into one post, I am actually going to share this baby album in 5 different posts (scattered over the next few weeks).

So ... don't forget to check back regularly to see the rest of this album!

Today I'm going to share the cover and the first few pages of the album ...

This album was created for an "unknown sex" baby ... so you'll notice that I've mixed lots of colours throughout in order to keep it relatively gender neutral.


I had to use really large binder rings for this album ... it has so many pages and pockets that it was a lot thicker than I had originally envisioned.


I love to dress up my album with ribbons tied to the binder rings ... using multiple colours and lengths can really be fun!
  


I had an ultrasound pic, so I decided to incorporate it into the first page & create an "expecting" page.


Hopefully the mom-to-be has a pregnancy pic that she can insert here!


This is my first pocket page ... I've left lots of room for journalling and to add pictures here, there and anywhere!


I kept this tag simple ... (the perfect place for a large picture)!


The perfect place for journalling on the other side of this tag ...


Don't forget to check back again for more pages from this oh so fun baby album!

Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

  1. love the pockets and the stitching and all of that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete