Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ScrapFit Challenge Time

Hello!

Today I'm sharing my designer reveal for the next ScrapFit challenge!

You are being challenged to create a layout based on the following fabulous sketch:


And this is my take on the sketch!

I've scrapped some old high school "grad" photos ... yup ... these photos are over a decade old!

If you look closely, you can see that I used white mist to spray all over the background of this layout ... I even used a "bubble" mask to create the pattern that is peeking out from behind my pictures (cool, eh?) -- I like how subtle the white paint is!


I used my sewing machine to add some additional effects ... and a scattering of buttons and twine for that extra dimension and texture.


I'm not the best at journalling ... so I decide to make use of the various tags that came with this collection and layer them instead!



Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to head on over to ScrapFit to check out the rest of the Design team creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment