Friday, August 24, 2012

ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday Reveal!!! - Waterfront


Happy Friday!

Woohooo!!!  I'm back with a ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday reveal!!!!

Check out ScrapMuch? for the challenge details ... basically you have the rest of August to play along and if you enter 2 challenges this month --- you'll be entered in a random drawing for an awesome scrappy prize!!

This week's sketch is another oh so wonderful sketch by the talented Laura Whitaker.


And this is my take on the sketch!


I had a lot of fun with this summery collection ... there were lots of tags and stickers for me to choose from!


Here I am with another long multi font title ... I'm really loving the mixture of different colours and alphas!


You can see here that I decided to skew my photos on different angles (different from the sketch).  Ultimately, I didn't have the right size photos ... so I made it work for me!


Thanks for checking in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment