Sunday, August 26, 2012

"Our Little One" Baby Album - Part 4 of 5

Hello my friends!

I'm back with a few more pages from the baby album that I have been sharing over the last week!  There is one more post to complete this album, so don't forget to check back regularly to see the rest!

I have made good use of my sewing machine throughout this album.  I had fun playing around with stitches, but often I gravitate back to the zig zag or straight stitch!



I had lots of fun with this page ... the "our little monkey" sentiment has been covered in liquid glass to create some additional dimension and sheen!


The tiny tags for this pocket were created with lots of room for journalling!


And the reverse side ... embellished with a simple epoxy heart.


Lots of room for photos on this page ...


And some more bright and colourful pages!  When working on something like this, it is important to make use of all aspects of the paper collection ... and the dancing strip of monkeys was one of them!


I split a journalling tag across the bottom in order to make room for a larger picture at the top of the page!


I love how bright this page is ... and that purple elephant is just so cute!


A sweet little "counting our blessings" tag ...


and a simple tag on the back, with spots for photos or to record some memories!


Thanks for checking in today!

Don't forget to check back in a few days to see the final pages of this album!

1 comment:

  1. wow, i cannot get over how big this album is, how many memories it will hold. this is a major gift

    ReplyDelete