Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Our Little One" Baby Album - Part 2 of 5

Hello my friends!

I'm back with a few more pages from the baby album that I began to share yesterday!  There will be 3 more posts to complete this album, so don't forget to check back regularly to see the rest!

I love the animal theme to this Bella Boulevard paper ... it has been really fun to work with!



Every pocket that I've created in this album has been created using my sewing machine ... the perfect accomplice for mini album creating!


Awww ... isn't this monkey just so cute?


Another nice spot to write some memories on the back of the tag :)


And the perfect page to record the birth announcement info.


This collection came with lots of stickers and chipboard pieces that were easy to use ... but it also came with a bunch of animals that weren't pre-cut!!! This meant that I spent a lot of time "fussy" cutting in order to get some of these cute animal cut-outs just right!


I love the soft colours of this elephant ... I created the floppy ear ... a fun way to add some dimension to an otherwise flat embellishment.


Another fun journalling pocket ...


And this tag was identical back and front ... with room for a pic on each side and some room to jot some notes as well!


Thanks for checking in today ... don't forget to check back again to see a few more pages from this fun baby album!



2 comments:

  1. OMGosh ... that monkey is killin' me!!!! This is cute AND practical! What a great little gift idea! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, wish i could check it out in real life!

    ReplyDelete