Saturday, August 25, 2012

"Our Little One" Baby Album - Part 3 of 5

Hello my friends!

I'm back with a few more pages from the baby album that I began to share a few days ago!  There will be 2 more posts to complete this album, so don't forget to check back regularly to see the rest!


I know I've said before that this collection was a lot of fun ... and I definitely enjoyed all of the bright colours!


This is another fun pocket ... lots of detail on this one, including a "sweet" epoxy banner :)


The tags have the perfect spots to journal and to glue photos ... 


I definitely got good use out of my tab punch ... the perfect way to complete a tag :)


I love this giraffe (after I managed to get him cut out).  I am also a big fan of my grass punch and often layer it to create a fun grassy impact :)


More spots for some photos here ... notice how I'm using many many colours everywhere ... this helps keep it gender neutral!


A simple page, but will fill right up once the photos have been attached!


Another fun tag pocket ... lots of available spots for jotting down some memories!


... another picture/journalling tag ...


And the reverse side ... I've been making use of my Epiphany epoxy maker for some simple but effective embellishment.


Thanks for stopping in today!
Don't forget to check back again for the 2 remaining posts to share this album creation!

1 comment:

  1. still loving this... your use of the embellies bits and bobs is so sweet... that little lion face brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete