Friday, May 11, 2012

ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday Designer Reveal

Hello All!


Quick note: the "May I have this Dance?" Blog Hop is happening right now!!! ... click here to go to the post! -- check it out :)


Don't forget that ScrapMuch? is now offering a prize to a lucky winner that competes in at least 2 of the May sketch challenges!  The best thing about it is that you have until the end of the month to complete your challenges!  Check it out & play along!

Today I'm sharing the layout that I created based on this week's sketch release ... this is the beautiful sketch:

And here is my take on the sketch...


I used some pearl flourishes to add that extra little bit of "fancy" and kept my embellishment cluster simple by just using a button, punched paper heart and a half flower (an easy but effective cluster!).


I'm big into mini alphas ... so loved the idea of using different alphas for my title ... and I really like the wood grain aspect to the Jillibean "Enjoy"!


Another simple but effective cluster ... using up the other half of my flower and centering it with a cute little button.


Thanks for stopping in today!
Don't forget ... you too can play along with this sketch challenge!
Check out ScrapMuch? for all of the details!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper choices! They work so well with your pictures. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! I just love the colors and the bling!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete