Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May I Have This Dance Blog Hop ... and the lucky winner of the Scrapping Actuary Prize Pack :)

Welcome back!

Thanks to all of you that participated in the "May I Have This Dance?" Blog Hop!
Don't forget to check Made Especially For You to see if you've won any of the sponsored prizes!


And now on to the Scrapping Actuary prize pack ... drum roll please ...congrats to Janice!!!! ... who became a follower of my blog and was randomly selected to win the following ribbon prize pack! 

Congratulations Janice!

Please send your mailing info to ejmead (at) rogers (dot) com and I'll send you your new ribbon!

Thanks for stopping in ... check out the post below for some more of my creations!

2 comments:

  1. I was just reading the latest email blast from LYB and saw that you won for a NSD layout you completed. How fantastic! Your layout is fabulous! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete