Saturday, May 19, 2012

Gift Bag Tag!

Happy Weekend!

(FYI -- I'll have a second post coming out later this morning ... I'm a Guest Designer this week at Card Patterns!  Don't forget to check it out!)

I'm sharing a gift bag tag today ... I sprayed some mist onto a plain gift bag to fancy it up & created a baby shower tag to hang on the bag.  If you haven't checked out my Thursday post ... this is the bag that I created to give my friends their baby album in!


I didn't write anything on this tag ... thinking that my friends would be able to easily re-use the bag and tag if they wanted!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you've been inspired :)

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! The tag could also be used as a super cute scrapbook page embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, what great gift wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is darling and for sure could be re used over and over again!

    ReplyDelete