Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Exciting News!!!

Hello there!  I have 2 posts this morning ... so make sure you scroll down to check out my oh so cool tissue box creation in my next post ... yes, that's right, I said tissue box creation :)

Now, on to some very exciting news!!!!

The oh so lovely Lisa at Lisa's Loft nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award!  I can't express how meaningful this is to me --- as someone who is only 2 months into the blogging world, I am so honoured to be nominated for this!  Thank you Lisa!!!  I'm so glad you have enjoyed my creations :)


Now ... “What is a Liebster Blog Award?”
Well, the origins of the Liebster Blog Award are unclear but the word translates from German as "darling" or "beloved".  It is awarded to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to generate some traffic for them!

One of the best parts of the award is that I get to pass the award along to five of my favourite bloggers with less than 200 followers!

So here we go!  I love to hit up the following sites when I am looking for that extra inspiration!  You should check them out too!

1)  The oh so talented and oh so cool Laura Whitaker at Scrappin' Around The Clock
2)  Anita, Elaine & Laura (yup ... Laura Whitaker again!!) over at ScrapMuch?
3)  Christa over at Do What You Love -- lots of inspiration!
4)  Ann over at Loves Tea and Paper ---  always something creative to check out!
5)  Brenda over at The Imperfect Scrapper --- lots of great ideas and tips!


Check out their blogs!! ... and check out my tissue box creation below!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this award! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So kind of you to think of me, and of course, YOU totally deserve it! Your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen, I'm so honored that you thought of me! Thank you SO much. I need some time to think about who I might bestow such a wonderful honor to. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete