Friday, October 12, 2012

ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday Reveal - So many reasons why ...

If you are looking for my Monster Mash Blog Hop Post, please scroll down!


Happy Friday!

Good news! Time for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday reveal!!!!

Check out ScrapMuch? for the challenge details ... basically you have the rest of October to play along and if you enter 2 challenges this month --- you'll be entered in a random drawing for an awesome scrappy prize!!

This week's sketch is another amazing sketch by the wonderful Laura Whitaker.


And this is my take on the sketch!


As you can see, I've rotated the sketch ... and I've used some clusters of chipboard pieces and brads together with some lovely pink twine as an accent!



I love the tags that came with this collection ... so perfect and pretty!


Thanks for checking in today!

2 comments:

  1. Just perfect... Really.. I love all of your creations!! They inspire me to try something different... These soft colours and all the layering world so beautifully for your little girl...
    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful 'spin' on the sketch, you always inspire!

    ReplyDelete