Thursday, October 04, 2012

Exciting News! Again :)

Guess what?  I have some exciting news again ...
Wendy nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award! This is my second time being nominated ... and I can't express how meaningful this is to me --- for someone who has only blogged for 7 months ... I am so honoured to be nominated for this!   Thank you Wendy!!!   I'm so glad you have enjoyed my creations :)


Now ... “What is a Liebster Blog Award?”
Well, the origins of the Liebster Blog Award are unclear but the word translates from German as "darling" or "beloved". It is awarded to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to generate some traffic for them!

One of the best parts of the award is that I get to pass the award along to five more fabulous bloggers with less than 200 followers!

So here we go!
The following ladies are fellow Fit Girls over at ScrapFit ... and they are always inspiring me!  Head on over to their blogs and be inspired too!

Laurie ~~ Lanette ~~ Sheila  ~~ Leah ~~ Missy


2 comments: