Monday, October 29, 2012

LGS Reveal - Oh Wow = A Lift


Hello all --- this is post #2 today ... please scroll down for my Made Especially for You posting!


It's Monday ... and you know what that means ... It's Lets Get Sketchy Reveal time!!!!

This week you are being challenged to lift a layout from one of our design team members!

I chose to lift from this fabulous layout done by Yuki:

 
And this is my lift from her layout!

 
I loved all of the banners and embellies ... so I kept a similar theme ... however I turned my layout into a 2 pager for a mini album type project that I am working on!
 
Don't forget to head on over to Lets Get Sketchy to see what amazing layouts the other Lets Get Sketchy team members have created!

Thanks for checking in!

4 comments:

  1. this is so fun and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great life with your 2-pager LO! It's difficult for me to life a single page LO into a double pager. Amazingly great job!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job turning her one pager into a two pager!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you adapted the layout to a wider format. Your lift is stunning!

    ReplyDelete