Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Baby Girl Album - Part 3 of 10


Hi there!

I'm back again with a few more pages of the baby girl album that I created this past summer.  If you haven't seen the first few pages ... just take a look at some of my recent posts to catch up!


I've left some journalling sports and photo spots on this page ... really, someone could jot down notes anywhere and it would look good in this album!


I love the lion epoxy piece on this ... so cute!


Another perfect spot for a photo!


Awwwww ... isn't this first picture adorable!


Thanks for popping in today ... don't forget to check back in to see more of the album!

2 comments:

  1. these pages are darling, i wish i could have perused this book in person and had a good look at all of your details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. queen of the pocket tags reigns again! love!

    ReplyDelete