Friday, October 05, 2012

ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday Reveal - Muir Woods


Happy Friday!

Yeah! Time for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday reveal!!!!

Check out ScrapMuch? for the challenge details ... basically you have the rest of October to play along and if you enter 2 challenges this month --- you'll be entered in a random drawing for an awesome scrappy prize!!

This week's sketch is another oh so wonderful sketch by the talented Laura Whitaker.


And this is my take on the sketch!


I am working on a mini album to document my trip to San Francisco ... so you will be seeing a lot of San Francisco themed pages soon :)


I will be putting these pages into a relatively full "brag book" ... so I can't use too much dimension ... so I'm sticking to ribbon and brads for embellishment :) 


Thanks for checking in today!

1 comment:

  1. super layout, fun colours and as always great embellishing!

    ReplyDelete