Monday, April 09, 2012

The Paper Scraps Challenge ...

Happy Monday!

Moxie Fab World posted a challenge to use your paper scraps in a creative way ... so I thought I'd share the following card creations with you!

I never throw anything out ... including the little pieces that are included on the manufacturer's strip to show you what paper is on the reverse side.


First I used my tiny circle punches to create some cute little bubbles ... some are popped up, some are stuck directly to the page.


Another cute card using up my circles punched from scraps ...


I kept the paper as strips this time --- the perfect way to turn your scraps into a "badge" on a card!


I also wanted to share some Easter cards with you today, as CRAFT Challenges has posted an Easter/Spring related challenge!

I used Bo Bunny Easter stickers to create these cute cards!


This card cracks me up ... so cute!


 
Thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

  1. really lovely creations, I love the way you have used up your scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...loving the cute bunny..
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenges this week with your great card..

    Hugs

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cute card - that bunny is so sweet. .Good to see you at CRAFT this week, hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eileen! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the paper scraps useage. I love anything to do with not throwing the paper out!

    ReplyDelete