Sunday, April 01, 2012

Card creations with Neopolitan ...

Today I am at the ScrapMuch? spring retreat ... so what better time to share some cards that I created for ScrapMuch? with the new American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection.


I love these butterfly garlands ... so sweet!

This card uses a rub-on for the image and I free-handed the sun with some paper from the collection.
 

I love the chipboard embellishments that come with this collection ... this jar of hearts is pretty cute!


Mmmm ... Ice cream!  I cut out some cones to pop-up and used stickles to add the glitter to the cones.


Thanks for visiting ... come again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Your cards are adorable! So sweet and sunny! I think I'd like to drop by more often to check out your creations. Great job!

    ReplyDelete