Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My beautiful younger sister and her "beautiful" dog ...

The last time I posted a layout with my younger sister's dog Cody, I mentioned that I'd be posting more ... the photos that she gave me are so beautiful and definitely inspire me to scrap!

This layout showcases Little Yellow Bicycle's Twig collection.  I bought this at ScrapMuch? when it was first released and watched as it sold out almost immediately!  I am so thankful that I got my supply while it lasted :)



I chopped down three of my photos to smaller sizes and chose to layer them in a "step" pattern around my main photo.  You'll notice that all three photos have Cody facing in towards my main photo ... I did this to ensure that your eye is drawn to the main photo ...


I thought butterflies added a sweet touch to the layout.  I've been on a "pin" kick lately and used some straight pins to add that extra accent to my embellie clusters.


And another creation to share ...
The following photo frame/shadow box was something that I made for my sister late last year ... it was posted on the ScrapMuch? blog earlier, but I thought I'd post it here too, for those of you that haven't had a chance to see it ...

I used a simple 5x7 photo and a few embellishments.  The letters are chipboard from Maya Road and are embossed to a pewter colour.  The paper and embellishments are Little Yellow Bicycle Twig!  This was really quick to pull together as there wasn't too much room inside the frame ... I've got a few empty frames waiting for new "gifting" opportunities :)



Thanks for visiting me ... hopefully you've been inspired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment