Sunday, June 24, 2012

That's a Wrap ... final ScrapMuch? Card Class cards

Hello there!

I'm back with the last few cards that I designed for the card class held at the ScrapMuch? retreat back at the end of March.

This card is actually made from a Halloween paper collection.  I like the fact that I was able to create something completely non-Halloween with it!


This card is relatively straight forward ... but still has "impact" thanks to the fancy glittery paper.



This is a card that I was planning to include in the class ... but when I was kitting it, I accidentally cut some of the measuring tape strips wrong and didn't have enough extras!!!  (The measuring tapes are a vinyl type material)



Thanks for dropping in!
Check in tomorrow for some further inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. love that the halloween paper is used for a non halloween card. the glitter card is great with lots of white space (love) and the last one.... that tape is super cool and the colours are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attended the class and I love these cards. I'm having a hard time parting with them as they are too beautiful to give away.

    ReplyDelete