Saturday, June 23, 2012

ScrapMuch? Card Class

Welcome!

So, I just realized that I hadn't yet shared all of the cards that I designed for the card class held at the amazing ScrapMuch? retreat way back at the end of March.   So I'm going to share a few of them today ... as I'll be spending my day with my ScrapMuch? friends at a day crop today!

I liked this card because of it's unique shape.


I love the paper on this card ... there must be at least 8 different patterns :)  Good thing they all coordinate so well!



Another pretty card ... I love my butterfly cards!

I
 was experimenting with my dies when I created this one ... I like the unusual shape and the contrast of the orange, blue and white colours!



Thanks again for stopping by!
Be sure to check in tomorrow for more creations.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful set of cards, Eileen! I specially liked the cards with the set of squares in it plus the butterfly.

    I'm now a new followers of your blog. =)

    Kathleen - LGS teamie
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards, your class was a huge hit!

    ReplyDelete