Monday, June 04, 2012

Made Especially For You Reveal - Father's Day Card with Chipboard ...

Hello everyone -- I hope your Monday is treating you well!

Today I am excited to reveal another card created as part of the design team at Made Especially For You!



The sponsor for this week's challenge is Priscilla Styles! and the challenge is to create a father's day card using chipboard!

So I decided to create something with a little bang!

Giddy up!



The letters and the green star are chipboard ... if you look closely, you can see that I sewed right through the chipboard letters (this ensures they don't fall off if my adhesive stops being sticky :)


These cowboys are from the Sasparilla collection sold by October Afternoon ... I love the colours and the retro feel.


Thanks for stopping in today ... don't forget to check out the other design team member creations over at Made Especially For You!  I can't wait to see what you create when you play along with the challenge this week!!!

2 comments:

  1. super fun card.... love the look of the stitching through the alphas, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really like the paper you used and how you positioned the banners! looks fab! :-)

    ReplyDelete