Friday, September 07, 2012

ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday Reveal - This is when we first met ...


Happy Friday!

It is time for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-Y Friday reveal!!!!

Check out ScrapMuch? for the challenge details ... basically you have the rest of September to play along and if you enter 2 challenges this month --- you'll be entered in a random drawing for an awesome scrappy prize!!

This week's sketch is another really fun 2 pager created by the lovely Laura Whitaker.


And this is my take on the sketch!


I've chosen to use some random brads here for embellishment ... I didn't use anything too huge, as I didn't want to take away from the effectiveness of the multi-alpha title.  The garland at the bottom of the photo has been popped up so that it adds dimension and doesn't get lost along the otherwise flat page.


I like this mixture of embellishments -- I've popped things up again to add some pizazz.


And a chipboard cluster here ... along with a touch of washi tape (which adds a nice subtle impact)!


Thanks for checking in today!

1 comment:

  1. this is so beautiful, love the washi, the banner, and the extra photos you fit on!

    ReplyDelete