Monday, September 03, 2012

LGS Reveal - Owl always love you ...


Hello all --- this is post #2 today ... please scroll down for my Made Especially for You posting!


It's Monday ... and you know what that means ... It's Lets Get Sketchy Reveal time!!!!

This week you are being challenged to create a layout based on the following lovely sketch:


And this is my take on the sketch!


Once again, I have had fun with my title ... I've used multiple fonts and multiple colours ... an easy way to add some excitement to the page!


I love this crochet circle ...I've layered it with a jewel flourish and a flower to set it off!


Don't forget to head on over to Lets Get Sketchy to see what amazing layouts the other Lets Get Sketchy team members have created!

Thanks for checking in!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful LO, it is so soft and I love your title. I am having fun with titles myself at the moment. And the photo is so so so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page for that precious photo! Love your title work and crochet circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Love the crocheted flower on this. The photo and layout are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is just too precious. i love all your details and the soft pretty look to the layout. Your title ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cuuuute and adorable LO! Wow! Amazing!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, great use of washi and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eileen, this lo is so stinkin' cute! I love what you did with the sketch. I just wanted to pop by and say hello, and let you know how glad I am to be on Team B with you at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete