Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm back! ...

Hello friends!

My sincere apologies for not having posted anything this past week ... things have been busy (I've been working on creating invitations for my sisters wedding ... don't worry ... I'll be sharing them soon!)

Guess What?  I'll be in a fabulous blog hop tomorrow ... so don't forget to pop in and check it out!




Today I am going to share a layout that I created for last week's ScrapMuch? sketchy Friday ... head on over to ScrapMuch? to see this week's awesome sketch!


And guess what?!?  I loved this sketch so much, that I created a class (with an added photo spot :) for the next ScrapMuch? crop!!!!



Thanks for popping in!


3 comments:

  1. I love this layout, perfectly balanced and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, love that you created a class from the sketch, the extra photo spot is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love this! For some reason it reminds me of a beautiful country quilt...

    ReplyDelete