Sunday, April 07, 2013

Favourite Photo Mini

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a mini photo book that I created for a ScrapMuch? class recently!

I created a cut file using my Silhouette to be able to create the black base for this little book.  I then used my sewing machine to sew the pockets shut.  I'll show you the trick to this another day!


The front of the album is nice and simple.  I clustered a few stickers, a brad, a tag and sentiment together to create a nice fun cover!


I love the patterned paper for the sentiment shadowed with the black cardstock ... it really makes the title pop!


Everything was left nice and simple in the inside (ie: next step is really just to add photos!)


This tag is the perfect place to either add a photo ... or tell a story.


I used different papers and different patterns everywhere just to keep things fun and interesting!


I love the chevron cut-out on this one sheet ... the black peeking through has great impact!



You'll notice that I created the tags so that there was a nice substantial tab.  This was to make it easy to pull the tab in and out!



Another photo spot!

I love the patterns in this book ... I can't wait to see it once the pictures have been added!


And this is the rear view!


Thanks for checking in!

2 comments: