Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fun & bright ...

Hello again ... I'm sharing another card creation today that was created for the summer colours with ribbon challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbons.


I like the various shades of teal that came with this collection ... I've used both some twine, ribbon and a wooden sentiment to add that extra texture.  (I don't know if you've been paying attention, but you may have noticed that I often like to do a fun bow behind the pennant if I am using one of these wooden Jillibean sentiments ...I always like the way it looks!)


Thanks for stopping in today!

3 comments:

  1. what a stunning beauty this is! I LOVE the colors, patterns and textures you've used...gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete